Although the SIIS JIP has now delivered L1-L3 of the SIIS Recommended Practice, it is still possible to join the JIP.
The benefits of joining are as follows:
• Access to the Final SIIS Recommended Practice document and member’s area of the website including all historical data/ documents
• Opportunity to provide comments on the SIIS Standard and Recommended Practice
• Able to participate in WebEx’s to discuss the SIIS Standard and Recommended Practice
• Kept informed of comments received from API on the SIIS Standard
• Opportunity to influence SIIS response to comments received
• Contact details of industry experts (SIIS focal points)
• Opportunity to shape the future scope and direction of SIIS JIP (e.g. SIIS Level 4)
How to Join?